Friday, November 7, 2008

The Body Deli is Delicious!

On a rare day when I receive outstanding, personalized, customer service I feel like shouting it from the rooftop. Not only did I have a great conversation about the delicious collection of products with the experts from The Body Deli, but I was also impressed at how well their raw, organic “skin food” works! They went out of their way to make sure I was getting exactly what I needed for my skin type, and also followed up with an e-mail to make certain I was happy. They have a delectable looking menu on-line and will also send a “take-out menu” with your order. (It’s darling!) So far I've tried the Sea Cucumber Gelee and it was nothing short of sheer bliss! It was shipped on ice as it’s supposed to be kept in the fridge. I chose USPS priority shipping and it was still nice and cold when I received it. The gelee is perfectly refreshing and sinks right into my skin. After a long, stressful day, I love to come home and wash all the dirt and pollutants from my skin and use the gelee to "feed my face" the essential antioxidants it needs, and to help calm, soothe, and tone down redness. Their philosophy is to feed the skin premium “super foods” as to get the added benefits of live enzymes, minerals, and amino acids. Just as we nourish our body so it functions at its optimum, we should also nourish our skin in much the same way. Celebrities like Kate Hudson, Alicia Silverstone, and Robert Downey, Jr. are also big fans of The Body Deli! I highly recommend their products and guarantee that you will be delighted at their first-class customer service. I’ve already placed my second order! Bon appétit!