Friday, November 28, 2008

The Gift of Spirit - Rasayana Rejuvenating Serum

One of the most impressive products I've tried so far in my search for an organic skincare regimen that works best with my problematic skin is the Rasayana Rejuvenating Serum by Organic Apoteke. I bought this remedy from Spirit Beauty Lounge, which is quickly becoming my favorite on-line boutique. Spirit carries hard to find product lines, but also mixes things up by offering beautiful reusable shopping bags, trendy evening bags made of reclaimed or renewable materials, and jewelry that is not only made of recycled goods but is absolutely gorgeous. (My favorite bracelet is the Alex and Ani Tigris bangles in Russian Silver). I want one of everything from this store, and the fact they have amazing personalized customer service only makes me want to patronize them more. When I first received the Rasayana serum, my face was having a bit of a temper tantrum. I stared at the bright orange formula in the bottle, and was actually a little intimidated to try it. The packaging also had a sticker that read, "I'm active and might make you blush." Needless to say, it sat in my cabinet for a few days until I said to myself, "ah, what do I have to lose?" It did make my skin turn a little red but only for 10-15 minutes. I used it before I went to bed so it had time to work while my skin was at rest. I woke up the next morning with noticeably smaller pores, smoother lines, and best of all my face was calm and clear. There were no red 'blotchies' as is usually the case, and frankly I was quite amazed. I've been using it in the evenings ever since with excellent results. I not only recommend this first-rate product, but also the full-line of Organic Apoteke. I have been using the Buttermilk Cleanser as well as the Balancing Rose Toner, and am thoroughly enjoying their calming effect. Next, I will be ordering the "Staff Favorite" Detox Mask, and am sure I won't be disappointed. Please be sure to check out Spirit Beauty Lounge for a wide variety of beauty products and chic accessories that you're sure to love. Spirit also has fabulous gift ideas, so get your wish list ready!