Monday, November 3, 2008

My First Beauty Product Review


I hope to review a whole host of cosmetics and personal care products. After suffering from severe skin irritations, red blotchy skin, and acne I decided to try a couple of products from the Pangea line. After foraging through the array of Organic products on the beauty aisle of Whole Foods, I found Pangea and read that I could actually plant the packaging in my garden and grow medicinal herbs! I love to garden and was so intrigued by this resourceful idea that I decided first to purchase their Facial Scrub. I usually wear foundation, concealer, and powder so trying to remove all of my makeup can often times pose quite a challenge. After cleansing, I use this scrub to help get rid of any excess makeup residue left behind. Pangea's Facial Scrub has become my secret weapon in helping to combat clogged pores, especially on my chin, and greatly reduce blackheads and blemishes. This scrub helps to clean my skin much better than any cleanser can alone. It smells delicious, like a cranberry cocktail, and the granules are very mild and never leave my hypersensitive skin red or irritated! In fact, the adzuki beans and cranberry seeds are so mild that it can be used on a daily basis. Exfoliation is such a key component to clear skin but retinoid products are too harsh, and most scrubs can only be used 2-3 times a week. This scrub has definitely become a staple in my beauty routine. Not only am I looking forward to a lasting, more beautiful complexion, but I am also excited to see what little surprises pop up in my garden. What a treat!!